Our Featured Partner is a like-minded business person we choose to do business with because we feel that he or she is very reputable, in our opinion does a good job & because of their attention to detail & follow through we feel comfortable referring their services to others.
Smythe & Associates
Realty & Property Mgmt.
Choosing a title company has never been more important than it is in today’s market I have worked with GulfAtlantic Title and Appraisal for a number of years and they have always provided me, my agents and our clients with superior service. I have always found them to be diligent about returning phone calls and keeping all parties informed throughout the process. Their knowledge and professionalism far exceeds my expectations. I am very confident, with each closing that I, as well as, my clients will experience a smooth transaction
Treating customers like family is both a guiding principle and a way of life for Smythe and Associates Realty. They are a family owned and operated property management company. Sharon’s team is dedicated to listening intently and matching individuals and families with the properties, buildings and neighborhoods that best suit their needs. Having decades of experience in the real estate industry, specifically property management, and deep roots in the Tampa Bay area, Sharon and her team excels in working with investors and home owners leasing and managing their properties. It’s no surprise they’ve consistently ranked among the top property management companies in Tampa and its surrounding cities. They have exceeded the expectations of their customers and the many real estate agents that refer their property management clientele to them. Smythe and Associates Realty has created deep relationships and a strong agent referral business. She recognizes the time and work that agents put into building relationships with their clients at Smythe and Associates, we want to safeguard those relationships by offering an AGENT REFERRAL GUARANTEE program. Each customer that is referred by an agent will be referred back to that agent in the event the referred customer decides to sell or purchase a property. Her team is known for providing excellent customer service and attention to detail – skills that continually impress her property management clients. Sharon is a native of Tampa. She initially worked on site at several local apartment communities, learning the fundamentals of the Landlord Tenant law. She quickly discovered property management was her preferred segment of the real estate industry. In an effort to learn more about property management she worked with a number of brokerages learning even more about the residential rental market. After gaining the knowledge, she felt was needed to be a successful property manager, she obtained her Broker’s License and opened Smythe and Associates Realty in the winter of 2015.
Thank you for giving Smythe and Associates Realty, LLC the opportunity to provide you information about our professional property management services. We are a dedicated property management organization and has a full range of Real Estate Services. Below is a list of our basic services.
Property Management Services Include:
- Screen all potential tenants for evictions, criminal history, and credit. Verify the accuracy of tenant application by verifying former landlord and current employer.
- Collect and ensure all rent payments are received and handle all collection of late payments through our completely integrated platform. Tenants are allowed a 3 day grace period before further action is taken to ensure you receive your rent payments.
- Prepare easy to read monthly statements for each homeowner available for online viewing, via email or US mail. This statement contains all invoices paid on any repairs. Invoices are never “marked up”
- Owner payouts available electronically, via bank deposit or US mail after receiving rent due and funds clearing the bank.
- Ensure all repairs are completed on the property prior, during and after tenant lease ends.
- Exterior inspection done to ensure the upkeep and appearance of the exterior of the property.
- Conduct, at NO charge a six month interior inspection of the property to ensure it is being kept in good condition and provide you with a detailed report of the results.
- Advertising services for your property through rentals.com, craigslist, local area papers and their partnership with twitter, google base, and the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Marketing (SEM) to maximize your property’s online presence.
- 24 hour emergency number and tenant portal for tenant services.
- Photograph your home for marketing and archive for future reference
Fees Include: Call today for more information. 813-605-0649 or 813-309-2238
SPECIAL OFFER – 25% off lease fee / ONLY 8 % monthly management fee.
Leasing fee equal 100% of first month’s rent or $700.00, whichever is greater. Flat rate of 10% of rent payment received each month. In cases where there is extensive work to be completed on the property to prepare it for tenancy a deposit of the estimate on the repairs is required. A $200.00 balance is maintained in escrow in your owner’s account (after a tenant is secured) for any unexpected repairs. You will be contacted on any repairs that go outside this escrow balance unless it is an emergency situation. There are no other fees!!